JEE Advanced 2020: Online Registration For Foreign Nationals Begin
By FnF Correspondent | PUBLISHED: 07, Sep 2020, 17:51 pm IST | UPDATED: 07, Sep 2020, 17:51 pm IST
The online registration for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2020 (JEE Advanced 2020) for foreign nationals has begun. All foreign candidates who desire to appear for JEE (Advanced) 2020 have to register online through the JEE (Advanced) 2020 website: https://jeeadv.ac.inWho Can Apply As Foreign Nationals?
Candidates who are not citizens of India (by birth or naturalized) and have studied (are studying) abroad at 10+2 level or equivalent at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) 2020, are treated as foreign nationals. Seats allotted to such foreign nationals are supernumerary with a cap of 10 percent of the total number of seats in every course.
Foreign nationals are outside the ambit of reservation of seats under the GEN-EWS, OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD categories. These candidates are not required to write JEE (Main) 2020 and may register for JEE (Advanced) 2020 directly subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.Documents Required For Registration
JEE (Advanced) 2020 Online Registrations Procedure:
- Birth certificate for age proof
- Class XII passing certificate
- Identity proof
- Citizenship certificate/Passport
- Testimonial (if required)
JEE (Advanced) 2020 Registration Fee For Foreign Nationals
- Step 1: Visit the official website https://jeeadv.ac.in
- Step 2: Fill online registration form. Note down Login ID and Password for subsequent login
- Step 3: Upload all the required certificates (Photograph, Signature, Identity proof, Citizenship certificate/Passport, Birth certificate for age proof, Class XII passing certificate, Testimonial if required)
- Step 4: Pay the registration fee
Important Dates To Know:
- The registration fee for candidates from SAARC countries: USD 75
- The registration fee for candidates from Non-SAARC countries: USD 150
The interested candidates must apply for the JEE Advanced 2020 on or before September 17, 2020. The last date for submitting the fees for the JEE (Advanced) 2020 Online Application form is September 18, 2020.
It is to be noted that the Admit Card for the JEE (Advanced) 2020 will be released on September 21 and candidates will be able to download it till September 27.
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2020 will be conducted on September 27, 2020, in two shifts i.e from 9 am to 12 noon and from 2:30 to 5:30 pm, at various centres spread across the country.
The results for the JEE (Advanced) 2020 are expected to be released on October 5, 2020.