By FnF Correspondent | PUBLISHED: 18, Feb 2021, 17:21 pm IST | UPDATED: 18, Feb 2021, 17:21 pm IST
Orissa High Court ASO Recruitment 2021: Those looking to apply for Assistant Section Officer (ASO) jobs in Odisha, then it’s time to apply! The Orissa High Court has notified applications for the positions of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in Group-B to recruit a total of 202 vacancies. The notification has been released on its official website orissahighcourt.nic.in.
How many vacancies and what's the salary scale?
Around 202 posts have been invited for the position of Assistant Section Officer (ASO). Note that the candidates will get a salary between Rs 35,400 - 1,12,400. The last date of submission of online application is March 20.
Here's direct link for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here's direct link to apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021
How to apply for Orissa High Court ASO Recruitment 2021?
1. Firstly, visit the Orissa High Court website (www.orissahighcourt.nic.in) and you can find the Recruitment Corner icon and then click on Online Application.
2. Next candidates have to read the instructions before providing details & clicking on proceed to apply further.
3. You have to key in the security code as displayed & click further to proceed.
4. Make sure to fill your personal details properly as required and ensure fields with (star) marks are filled to proceed further. Then proceed further to next steps.
5. Keep filling the details specified and upload all the required documents.
9. Lastly, you have to pay online if fee by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking System.
10. On submitting, you will get an Acknowledgement Number. Kindly make a note of it because it will help you to know your application status.
11. Take a print out of your application form from the Download tab in the Home Page by giving the Acknowledgement Number and Date of Birth.
What’s the age limit?
A candidate must be above 21 (twenty-one) years of age and below 32 (thirty-two) years of age on the 1st date of August, 2021.
What’s the educational qualification?
A candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or such other qualification equivalent thereto. He/ she must have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.